HR Recruiting Manager
Helix Linear Technologies a manufacturer of Precision Lead Screws and Actuators located in Beachwood, Ohio is seeking a HR Recruiting Manager. This individual must be detail-oriented, highly organized, deadline-conscious, and able to react with changing work assignments in a fast-paced environment. To be successful in this role, you should possess a passion for recruiting and ability to interact professionally and personably with staff.
HR Recruiting Manager Responsibilities:
Primarily recruiting and resume screening.
- Present resumes to Manager recruiting for position(s).
- Schedule interviews with candidate.
- Post job ads to all job boards.
- Maintain and update the company’s inventory of job descriptions.
- Assist with employee on-boarding activities as needed.
- Orient new employees to HR/Payroll system, as needed.
- Assist in creating policies, processes and documents.
- Provide administrative assistance with annual open enrollment.
- Manage the information posted on the HR bulletin board, including Federal/State compliance posters.
- Assist Production with annual review process.
- Track and scheduling employee quarterly conversation appointments.
- Set up Wellness Programs
- Research HR Management Software (Salesforce)
- Mentoring Program
- Training plan for new employees
HR Recruiting Manager Requirements:
4 -year college degree preferably in HR.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and strong communication and collaboration tools (i.e. Linked In, Indeed, ZipRecruiter, Handshake etc.) required.
- Excellent written and verbal communications and interpersonal skills, including the ability to collaborate successfully with internal and external people.
- Excellent organizational skills, with proven ability to work accurately and efficiently.
- Ability to work independently and as a collaborative team member. Take direction, receive feedback, and execute accordingly
- The ability to maintain confidentiality is essential.
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform the job. At the employee’s request, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.